Wednesday, November 30, 2011

IntPiPoMo 50 Screen Shot Challenge: Well of Eternity (50/50)

Hi guys, This is my tenth and last post for the IntPiPoMo (International Picture Posting Month) 50 Screen shot Challenge, hosted by Angelya at Revive & Rejuvinate. The objectives of this challenge is to post 50 Images before the month of November is over and that day is today I made it (well, sort of!). Today I will share to you some random screen shots I took from last night's 5 man dungeon runs mostly Well of Eternity pics, I am so happy that I was able to geared up my priest from all the new gears that came out since 4.3 released the other day, So here are some of the images I took. Please take note that the images provided are credits to Blizzard World of Warcraft. Hope you like the screen shots I posted too! <3
Screen shot #1: Well of Eternity, Queen Aszhara Castle
Screen shot #2: Well of Eternity, Mannoroth Defeated
Screen shot #3: Well of Eternity, Burning Legion portal
Screen shot #4: Well of Eternity, Night Elf statue
Screen shot #5: Well of Eternity: My Human Priest to Night Elf Priest



9 comments:

  1. Best looking instance in while, although I'm biased with my love of Nightelf architecture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was ecstatic to see Illidan again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Erinys and @Loronar
    Thanks guys for dropping by. As Night Elfs I just thought to take that pic because I like the fountain and the water flowing from it. I really didn't thought about the statue after I edit the screen shot. Anyway, It is a great instance all in all. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really good shots to finish off the series!

    Well done =D

    - Jamin

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Jamin
    Thanks hon, finally got the 50 Images challenge done! Now we get ready for Akabeko's Winter Event.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great screenshots! And that dungeon is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @syrco
    Thanks hon, I also went to your site and I love your screen shots too stunning! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome shots! Thanks for joining in, your pictures have all been beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Angelya
    Thanks hon, I enjoyed this idea and I am glad I was able to make it before November ended. Looking forward for next year. =) Thanks for a great idea and a successful event! <3

    ReplyDelete

Sharing is Caring! Also Please Don't forget to Subscribe my feeds to get my latest updates! Have a Good one! <3