Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Screenshot by Amerence #2

Hi guys, Screenshot for the week is The Yellow Belled Marmot, As I was walking by Twilight Highlands I saw these 2 Marmot walked by. So I decided to Kill the other one, it was so cute when the other marmot came back and cry, probably because it was his bestfriend and he died! (I know I was so mean) I felt guilty ahaha! Anyway, I took a screenshot of it... From now on I swear myself not to kill another Marmot again they are just adorable! =D




Anyway, Hope you like my screenies today... Looking forward for next week.. Share it to your friends if you like and if you missed my Screenshot no. 1 here it is. Have a good one guys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is Caring! Also Please Don't forget to Subscribe my feeds to get my latest updates! Have a Good one! <3